Recently named as “The Best on the Farm” product by ATV Magazine, The patented PLOTMASTER™ by Plotmaster Systems Ltd. Tecomate Wildlife Systems. is an ’ALL-IN-ONE’ implement designed to perform many functions. The PLOTMASTER™ is the perfect tool for sportsmen, homeowners, land managers, gardeners, landscapers and small-acreage farmers.
Due to its small, compact design, the PLOTMASTER™ is ideal for planting plots in a variety of settings including "rough, hard-to-get" places such as firebreaks and small openings in planted pines, cut-overs, swamps and forested areas.The PLOTMASTER™ has a one-point hitch, which allows you to operate the PLOTMASTER™ with your ATV or larger lawn mowers and for tractors we offer our PLOTMASTER™ 600 three-point hitch “only”.
The PLOTMASTER™ Hunter 300 / The PLOTMASTER™ Hunter 400
The unique “Down Pressure System” is designed for the user to distribute the cutting pressure of the disc where needed. The Top Link can be adjusted to put more pressure on the front disc or can be used to apply the pressure to the rear disc.
When planting the Plotmaster™ should be level to get the correct coverage with the Drag and/or Cultipacker.
- The Plotmaster™ is constructed of heavy-gauge steel tubing for many years of continued use. It was designed to be used in even the roughest of environments, including hard, virgin soils that have never been cultivated.
- Each Plotmaster™ has a heavy duty electric lift system which is used to raise and lower the unit for transport and proper depth control for tillage and planting. Each Plotmaster™ comes with a one-point hitch system. Therefore, it can be pulled by ATVs (300cc or larger for the Hunter 300), (500cc or larger for the Hunter 400) or large lawn mowers.
- Each Plotmaster™ Hunter Series comes with “double gang” assemblies, (1) gang is positioned on the front and (1) gang on the rear of the unit, each consist of (5) 16-inch heavy-duty discs with Sealed Bearings. The gang assembly is used to disc and break up the soil prior to planting.
- With a revolutionary custom-designed electric “Versa Seeder” (patent pending) you can plant virtually any type of seed, from Native Grasses to Corn. It dispenses directly behind the area you just cultivated rather than broadcasting your seed in areas you do not intend to plant. This reduces costly seed loss.
- Pneumatic tires make the Plotmaster™ easy to transport virtually anywhere and retract electrically, with a push of a button, when you are ready to cultivate and/or plant.
- Flexible metal grating attached to the drag provides a smooth “infield” finish and helps provide even coverage of soil over your seed for improved production. It can also be used to smooth and prepare your seedbed prior to planting in rough, uneven areas.
- Multi-use, spring-loaded cultipacker has adjustable tension, it can be used to levels the soil and cover the seed with the proper amount of soil for optimal production. The unique cultipacker is designed to pack the soil and ensure good soil/seed contact, which greatly improves seed germination.
- Working in tandem, the Plotmaster™ can disc in a cross-cut manner, deposit the seed of your choice, pack the soil, cover the seed and smooth the soil over the seed all at the same time. No other implement on the market comes close to the versatility, capability and durability of the Tecomate Plotmaster™ .
Frontier FP1204 by PLOTMASTER™
- The FP1204 comes with either a one-point hitch or a three-point hitch system (Tractor). Therefore, it can be pulled by a variety of machines, including ATVs, UTV’s and small tractors.
- Six, 16-inch heavy-duty disks with sealed bearings are used to disc and break up the soil prior to planting. Disk angle can be adjusted depending on the amount of tillage desired.
- Vibrating steel S-tines come with a variety of plow tips to cultivate the soil and make furrows for planting any type of seeds.
- A unique dual-use cultipacker packs the soil to ensure good soil/seed contact, which greatly improves seed germination.
- Multi-use, drag levels the soil and covers the seed with the proper amount of soil for optimal production.
Frontier “Mulch Finisher” by PLOTMASTER™
The new 12 Series “Mulch Finisher”, the latest tillage tool from Frontier Equipment-from tilling hard, layered soiled to preparing existing food plots for reseeding, the 12 Series Mulch Finisher is designed for versatility and performance.
- Choose from the MF-1204, (Tractor and ATV models), MF1206 and the MF1208-ideal for tractors from 30-100 horsepower. The 12 Series Mulch Finishers come with 6, 8, or 12 disk blades for excellent residue management. These productive tillage tools are also equipped with vibrating S-Tines that can help you achieve uniform tillage depth using one of these three distinct ground management options.
- Chisel Spikes till and break up compacted soil. And because the spikes pull through soil with less draft, you’ll conserve fuel over each pass, reducing costs. Reversible tips give you spikes longer life.
- Turning Tips offer greater ground penetration through heavy residue, grass, or tough ground cover. Turning Tips break up soil compaction while turning over soil to bury residue.
- 9-inch Sweeps lift the soil and spread it evenly for a smooth, level seedbed.